Monday, October 6, 2008

chris & kate: married.

**click on the shopping cart (below the pictures, in the black box) and click on Chris and Kate's last names to view and order photos from the wedding**

I had chills up and down my arms when the crowd stood as Kate entered the sanctuary of the church. The music was playing loudly and all of the guests turned to stare as Kate took her grandfather's arm. She was beaming with such a smile on her face. All eyes were fixed on her and at that moment I turned to capture the look on Chris's face, it was truley one of those moments that require goosebumps. His eyes lit up and a small sincere smile rose to his face. I'm pretty sure it was somewhere about that time that no one else existed in the entire room except Kate and Chris. They were about to say the vows that will hold them together through life. These are exactly the moments I live for.

Kate and Chris! Wow what a thrilling and exciting day we all had! You were positively one of the calmest bride's I've seen in ahile Kate and it was nice to just photograph from the background as you and the girls transformed into divas! I loved the bridesmaids dresses and the matching shoes and they all looked so gorgeous! I loved the fur around the cuffs of your mom's dress! Kay I love you! And Kit! Kate is blessed to have a friend like you. You and your mom were just so sweet and I'm gonna have to steal some of those dance moves! Speaking of dancing...you ladies tore it up out there on the dance floor and our pictures are hysterical and just plain fantastic! You still make me laugh thinking about the dancing! What a party! Chris it was really great that your family made the venture out to Indianapolis for the day. One of my favorite moments EVER at your wedding was during the reception...The best man began his speech and said that little bit about coming all the way from Texas! It was so funny! I hope you both have everything in life and I wish you the best! I pray your love only gets stronger and stronger with time!

It was SSOoooo tough to pick favorites! I hope you love these as much as I did taking them!



































**Kate and Chris! I hope you are livin it up in Australia! I'm sooo sorry I kept you in suspense this long! Kiss a kangaroo for me!