Thursday, October 9, 2008

wayne & kristen: engaged.

Well you guys, I display to you the outcome of our fun times from Sunday! This is what I mean by saying, "Just get in there and do your thing!" Tons of expressions and loads of love. It's more than obvious the love that you both share for each other and it's in those simple little looks you guys share that your story begins to unfold. I love the small things that make you guys YOU...the way Wayne grabs your face to kiss you Kristen...the way you hold his hand...It's amazing to spend time with people in love. You can't help but feel all warm and fuzzy! You two are beyond adorable together and I'm happy to get to share in your wedding day in March. I LOVE your family Kristen and I can't wait to meet your family too Wayne! And I'm simply in love with your photos...feel free to drool!

**Hey Liz...Santa could come early...what are you doing Sunday?