Tuesday, October 20, 2009

shane & becca: engaged.

So technically these two are already married! We just decided to do a super fast engagement session the other day, and just Saturday, they were married! You'll all get to see tons more from the wedding coming up soon!

I've known Becca as long as I've known how to tie my own shoes, and I can still hear the excitement in her voice as she asked me a few months ago, "Do you have a wedding on October 17th?"...followed by..."You do NOW!"....all of that, followed by of course, tons of screaming by yours truly! Not entirely sure how we've managed to stay the best of friends for almost our entire lives, but I can truly thank God for this one. We have that kind of friendship where we may not see each other every day, even months at a time, but we always manage to pick right back up where we left off, like we've never been apart! Friends like this do not come around often enough. So for this, I thank God.

It makes me so happy to know that Becca now has a new best friend, and his name is Shane. He's quiet, reserved, and sincere...I'm certain Rebecca gets to see a complete other side to all of this and I couldn't be happier for both of them!

It also makes me quite nervous to photograph friends! As if my "normal" bride and grooms don't get me nervous enough, friends, even the closest ones, make my stomach turn into knots! I think it's all worth it in the end. I can't even wait to show you their incredibly sweet and completely personal ceremony! Enjoy these few I've posted for you! More to come! Love you both!