Thursday, October 1, 2009

shelby & elizabeth: engaged.

Meet Shelby and Elizabeth! This was our second attempt at their engagement session, and I think you all can agree, some things are worth the wait! We had scheduled a few weeks ago, and when we arrived, the Penrod Arts Festival was going on. But not to worry, Shelby and Elizabeth were wonderful about rescheduling and I think that all worked out for the better. These two are just so stinking cute and we had a great time photographing them! I love when my couples are just themselves, relaxed and up for anything. We had these two on the ground, climbing on statues and they worked it out. I think the photos are super cute and I hope you both love them as much I do! Thank you both for meeting us again. I'm almost glad it didn't work out the first time! We had perfect weather, and beautiful light and now gorgeous photos of you both! Now I'm very excited for the wedding! You guys are so adorable and I love the way you love each other! Enjoy the photos!