Monday, September 28, 2009

john & danielle: baby.

I thought I had better get these up tonight! Just a few hours ago I heard the news that they're at the hospital this very moment and they should have a new arrival very soon! As you'll see in these photos, Danielle was very pregnant here and we just took these about a week ago!

When I was in school at Indiana Wesleyan University, I met Danielle. We lived just down the hall in Shatford Hall our first year and soon became really good friends. I knew I had met my match when I heard her laugh! Anyone who can keep up with me in the laughing department, can be a friend of mine! She married John, who also went to school with us, a couple of years later and now they are stepping into the world of parenthood together.

Danielle and John, oh my goodness you guys are gorgeous. Danielle, come on! You are seriously stunning with all that baby glow! I'm so glad that after so many years of losing touch, that our good friend Anna brought us back together! I hope we'll continue laughing together for many years to come! It's crazy to see where God has brought you both. John's an awesome and truley gifted youth pastor at his church and I know they they both have made an impact on so many peoples lives. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that you two will be phenominal parents to your little boy. He's going to have the love of two parents who love God and that is more than anyone could ask for in one lifetime.

Enjoy the photos! I can't wait to hear the news!