Thursday, September 3, 2009

fall and christmas sessions.

It's September and I already think Christmas is right around the corner! It's one of my favorite times of year and all I want to do is visit the apple orchard and pick apples to make my famous little pie-lets! It also means that now is the time to book your family sessions for fall and winter! Before we know it, we'll be out picking pumpkins, carving turkey, and then the first snowfall will hit, and then we'll be singing Jingle Bells and hanging lights on the tree!

I have a bunch of new surprises in store starting with a brand new website that is in it's finishing stages and soon to make it's arrival. I've also got a new style of album in the works, as well as an entire new line of hand designed Save The Date's and Christmas/holiday cards. More on these soon!

Contact me today to book your sessions. Family and child lifestyle sessions begin at $150. High school senior sessions begin at $300. Inquire for details! I look forward to talking about apple pie recipes together!