Thursday, September 3, 2009

scott & karen: married.

**click HERE and click on Scott & Karen's last names to view and order photos from the wedding**

I met Karen just a few days before her wedding and she amazed me by how quickly she pulled all the details of her day together so quick! Scott and Karen were married in a late evening ceremony at the Avon Perennial Gardens. The weather was nice and everyone gathered as they said their vows in the garden area. This is such a unique venue for weddings and we were able to get in a few photos before the sun went down completely. Scott and Karen, thank you for letting be a part of your wedding day! I wish we could have had more time to get to know each other, but I can tell already in just the few short hours we spent together, that you both seem to make each other really happy. I love your story and I hope you continue to make each other smile! Enjoy your photos!