Tuesday, July 13, 2010

bubbles & boas.

Holly I can not even begin to tell you how much I actually laughed out loud while editing and going through these images! I can literally hear you laughing in my mind this second and it just cracks me up! Your sister Nichole had such a great idea to get you and the bridesmaids together for a little fun photo shoot and I couldn't be happier with these results! So folks, what do you do when you get a bunch of bridesmaids and the bride together for a few photos...well, you bust out the imaginary champaigne, wrap yourself in feathers and pucker up to a few bubbles! Yes, this is quite possibly just the equation for a few good laughs. Scratch that. I've never laughed so hard at a session! You all were just so stinkin hilarious and so much fun to be around! I love that you ladies practically made out with your bubbles, but hey, the pictures are priceless and I am in love with them! Holly, you've got a beautiful sister and a hot bunch of bridesmaids and I'm so excited to see your hot little black dresses at the wedding girls! I know you will be one hell of a bride Holly and we'll laugh the entire day together while we attempt some smokin hot photos of you girl! No doubt they will be cute! Girls thanks for taking time out of your busy schedules to meet me and grab some photos with me! Nichole-so happy you called me a long time ago and asked about a pumpkin patch. Who knew we would be photographing bubbles and boas together! Your sister is a lucky duck to have you in her family! I wish your mom could have been there too, but I'm so looking forward to meeting her and everyone else at the wedding! So excited for that it's crazy! Here are just a few pictures! Enjoy!