Thursday, July 8, 2010

nathan & ally: married.

**click HERE and click on Nathan & Ally's last names to view and order photos from the wedding**

Nathan and Ally! I'm so happy you guys let me share in on your wedding day! Ally, you truly looked perfect and beautiful, and that dress was amazing! I loved that Marti did your ceremony and she had such wonderful things to say about the people that you two are. One of my favorite shots from the day was something Marti said and you both laughed. Ally, you brought your hand up to your mouth, and for anyone who knows you, that is TOTALLY you! It makes me laugh each time I come across it! (See picture below!) I can't remember what she said, but it must have been pretty funny! I am just loveing your expression! And expressions completely built your day because girl you are funny! I just love this about you and some of the expressions from the day are simply priceless. Thank you both for braving photos in that heat of the day too! Yes, it was blazing, but seriously, you two are so cute and I'm so happy with our photos! I know this has been a long time coming, but truly, you two are perfect for each other, and I wish you both the world of happiness and more! Here are just a few of my photos from the day. Enjoy!