Thursday, July 1, 2010

shane & megan: engaged.

I love any engagement session when we get a four legged friend in the mix! Shane and Megan, we had a ball with you guys and your puppy could probably run circles around all of us, but I'm so glad you brought her along for photos! Needless to say, she completely stole the show, but she is part of the family, so we were happy to accommodate! I just love some of these photos and I'm super excited for the wedding! Megan, you're simply beautiful with your gorgeous eyes and you're going to make one heck of a bride with Shane by your side. As long as you two keep smiling and loving on each other for the wedding, we should be good to go! You were truly easy to photograph and you made my work seem easy! Thank you Kristin for introducing us all too. You totally win "best bridesmaid" award for September! I'm just so excited for your wedding! Here are just a handful of my favorites from the day! Enjoy your photos!