Tuesday, June 29, 2010

andrew.

The song holds true. He left on a jet plane. Andrew said goodbye to his friends, his apartment, his car and his career. For anyone who knows Andrew, you know these things are his entire life. I can't believe you finally did it Andrew! Even if it's just for a few months, I'm excited for the journey that you're finally taking! I'm glad you packed your favorite luggage, and I'm happy that you have moved to England to embrace everything new that life has to bring your way. I still feel like it was just yesterday that Ashley and I would sack up some Creme Brulee desert chocolates, and take the 7 or 8 step walk across the hall to the "desk" to see you. We always knew it would be a great night at work if you were working the desk, and we were even more excited when we finally made you get a part time job with us! Even if it was just for an hour or two a week, those were some of our favorite hours at work ever! I'm thankful that a little shop called Godiva brought us all together and that puts a smile on my face. I'm reminded of a song right about now...Andrew, this is just for you..."And the government shall be upon us a-a-a-a-a-all..." Assuming you're laughing right about now, I miss you more than MY luggage! Speaking for myself and Miss Ashley, we miss you a ton, but we hope you're wining and dining with all things royal on your venture with the Queen! We can't wait to hear the stories, ALL of them, and we can't wait to break more display cases at Joe's with you when you get back! Stay safe and enjoy England to the fullest! We love you and we'll always have Centre Two! Enjoy some of my favorite photos from your shoot! I'm in love with the first few!