Monday, August 9, 2010

chad & tiffany: married.

**click HERE and click on Chad & Tiffany's last names to view and order photos from the wedding**

Tiffany and I had never met in person until the day of her wedding. To say I wasn't slightly nervous, would be an understatement! Most of the time I've had several meetings with my couples by now, and even spent time photographing engagement photos together! Every time Tiffany talked to me via email, she had everything lined up like clockwork. She was brilliantly organized for someone planning a wedding from North Carolina. For these reasons alone, I was more at ease going into the day and I couldn't be more excited when I walked into the room where she was gathered with her bridesmaids and her mom. Tiffany has a gorgeous smile that just lit up the room and I was instantly in my element. Nerves completely gone!

This was truly a spectacular wedding and I know it's crazy, but when two people are head over heels in love with each other, they just exude that happiness! Chad and Tiffany chose to see each other before the ceremony and that moment alone was enough to make your heart melt! I just love it when we get such excited groom's! You knew these two had such a sweet connection and I was loving the looks and stares they shared during the ceremony. It's normal for our brides to be all smiles for the ceremony, but Chad was completely beaming the entire time!

And who cares if it were only one of the hottest days of the year, or that the sky let loose and dumped buckets of rain as they made their grand exit! At least the rain waited until they jumped in the truck! I'm not even sure these two noticed that rain!

We had such a great time with you Tiffany and Chad! Thank you both for believing in us and trusting us all the way from North Carolina! Your wedding was beautiful and the reception was so much fun! Tiffany you were a beautiful bride and I am simply loving some of these portraits of you. I wish you and Chad all the best in Iowa as you prepare your new lives together. By the way. That groom's cake. One of my favorite moments of the day. Yes, I let a cake be one of my favorite memories. But come on! It was shaped like a pig! Super cute! Enjoy your photos!




































www.bodellphotographyonline.com