Friday, August 13, 2010

luke. silas. micah: rainbow skittles.

Sometimes all you really need is a couple of swings and a handful of skittles to make some adorable photos! I had an absolute terrific time getting to spend time with these three little ones! They all three have completely different personalities and that makes my job entirely too hard! Lucky for me though, their dad was on hand to really pull out the laughs and the smiles! They kept me on my toes most of the time and I simply love the outcome!

Andy and Carmen--your kids are just three of the most adorable kids I've photographed! Thanks to your parents and their gorgeous property that made a perfect place to photograph. I may have to install some swings like those on my own property! Or figure out a way to toss them in my bag of tricks when I photograph other's kids! And I love a good mom who, when all else fails, she busts out the bag of gold in the form of skittles! Bribery goes a LONG way in my book! I'm a fan! I think the three of us make a pretty good team...Carmen gives a few skittles, Andy makes insane faces, the kids laugh, and I snap the pictures! All in a day's work! Here are just a few photos from the day that I hope you love! Your kids are beautiful!






















www.bodellphotographyonline.com