Friday, August 20, 2010

mohsen & tannaz: married.

**click HERE and click on Mohsen & Tannaz's last names to view and order photos from the wedding**

I can't even begin to tell you what an incredible time I had with these two! This was such a beautiful and completely unique ceremony and I have been so excited to finally share this wedding with everyone! As this was my first Persian wedding, I did not want to miss anything and it truly kept me on the edge of my seat as Mohsen and Tannaz took part in their traditional ceremony. This wedding was full of dancing, uplifting music and some really sweet little moments that were shared between these two. I loved the tradition of feeding each other a taste of honey to symbolize a sweet marriage and life together. Mohsen was also present to help Tannaz into her wedding dress, which is something you would never find in our traditional American weddings. I though it was so cute as Mohsen helped to button her dress one button at a time. Tannaz, you were a gorgeous bride and so easy to photograph!

Mohsen and Tannaz, thank you from the bottom of my heart for being two of my favorite people I have ever met! Your warm personalities and kind spirits made us instantly feel like old friends! It's always so great to be able to photograph people in love and it's always so evident in the little things. You both are such wonderful people and I was thankful to be a small part in your day. Thank you for introducing me up to a beautiful Persian wedding and such warm and friendly family members and friends. It truly was an experience that I will remember forever. I hope your love continues to grow more and more and Mohsen, continue to make Tannaz smile like she does when you're around. I believe you both make each other a better person, and I'm glad to be able to call you both a friend! Thanks for all the hospitality and hugs! Enjoy your pictures!






























www.bodellphotographyonline.com