Sunday, December 12, 2010

kraig. suni. macina. nolan. delaney: family.

I love my good friends Suni and Kraig and their little family! Are they not just the cutest family you've ever seen?! And the little one is wearing skinny jeans, which I'm just in love with...and completley jealous that she looks so good in them! Suni is also a fellow photographer and you can check out her amazingness HERE! Just to let you all know, these are a couple of my favorite family photos EVER! Then again, I'm partial, then again, there is a super cute family in them, WITH a purple chair!

Suni. Wow what a year! I'm still so proud of you for how far you've come in your business. From that little day we spent at the Flying Cupcake with our "AH-HA" moment, I knew you would be wonderful helping to portrait the world! We all know I'm a huge fan of everyone having a gorgeous family photo, I'm just so glad you're out there helping to make these moments for people too. You're gifted and I'm happy to share the photography world with you!














Thanks again for a beautiful session! Enjoy your photos!