Tuesday, December 14, 2010

on the twelfth day of christmas...

...2010 gave to me...Twelve happy brides and grooms!

With Christmas inching closer and closer, and 2011 creeping in, I wanted to do some sort of "year in review"! This is what I've come up with! Allow me to introduce to you all, the Twelve Days of Christmas, Bodell Photography style! We'll be counting down the days to Christmas, and I'll be showcasing some of my favorite wedding moments, portraits, details, unforgettable guests and tons more, in no particular order! You WILL NOT want to miss the partridge in a pear tree moment either. Let's just say, I've had a couple pictures taken, yes, of yours truly! Should be fun! And no, I didn't dress up and shake my tail feather in a pear tree! But you will want to check back daily for my Twelve days of Christmas moments! I have had a lovely year filled with spectacular weddings, and you will all make it back on the blog over these next several days. So if you don't see yourself in this post (I was fortunate to shoot way more than just 12 couples this year!) you will absolutely be gracing the pages very soon!

I'll still be blogging one or two last seasonal sessions, along with the winter mini sessions here and there also. If we've been together with my camera recently, you will be on the blog at some point before the new year!

Now. Where were we? Oh yes... on the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me....












www.bodellphotographyonline.com