Thursday, January 20, 2011

brian. julie. jared: family.

If you follow the blog at all, you've been fortunate to see some of my very favorite people! I have been photographing Jared and Julie for several years now, and watching little Jared get so big is downright crazy! Probably because he makes me feel sooo old! He's truly the cutest little guy ever, and he totally knows it! And Julie knows exactly how to make my day, by dressing Jared in the most adorable outfit! Have you ever seen such a cute hat?

Brian and Julie! I mean it when I say we should really live closer so we can actually get together outside of 'photo' world! Although I'll take having Carolyn living next door to mom, and the off chance you'll make an appearance at the holidays over there, any day! Makes for the best Halloween's ever right?! I can't wait to watch your little family grow and Julie, you and Jared have been so much fun getting to know along the way. Brian, you've got some catching up to do! Thanks for sitting in the snow with me for these pictures! They are just lovely!