Monday, January 24, 2011

meichelle. brittany. brigitte: family.

These pictures make me smile so much because I'm just in love with the ladies in them! Brittany was fortunate to be a Bodell Photography bride in 2010, and it's been a love affair with this family ever since! I'm fortunate to have gotten to know them, and was so excited to catch up, even just for a few short moments when we shot these. Meichelle, you're a lovely lady, truly inspiring and you look just amazing in these pictures. Your spirit shines from within and your girls are lucky to have you as their mom! Now Brittany, come back to town this summer so we can all go have lunch. I promise to wear 'weather appropriate' foot attire next time too! You would have thought I was ready for the beach! I just have a bad history with socks--can't stand them! Must be the farm girl in me!

I'm thrilled with these photos and can't wait for you all to see the rest! Thanks again Brittany for giving these gifts to your mom. I'm sure she'll just love them! Here are a few of my favs from that bitter cold day!