Wednesday, January 5, 2011

jim & sharon. james & sam. carly. jerrod: family.

Sharon. Aren't you glad we ran into each other that night at Meijer? I'm so glad that we got the family together and took these photos! They still make me smile each time I look through them! It was tough to pick out favorites to show here on the blog and it's probably in part to the fact that your family is just that beautiful! I'm thankful to have known you all for most of my life and blessed to be a part of the church that Jim leads. It still feels like yesterday that we were photographing James and Sam's wedding. And it feels like yesterday that I got to know the real Jerrod on our trip to Louisiana after hurricane Katrina hit! And really, Carly. Aren't we still in high school staying up all night laughing at CDYC cheering each other on during volleyball games!!! You guys, we didn't really grow up did we?! HA! Oh well, you kids did grow up to be some truly beautiful people and being around you all, Sam, included, is infectious! And I can call you kids because I'm still older than you all!

Jim and Sharon. To call you both amazing parents is an understatement. I just love your family! You both are people that we should all model ourselves after. I believe I'll head right over to the Meijer and pick myself up a little box of those doughnuts just like Jim had in his cart that night we ran into each other!!! That still makes me laugh! Thanks for allowing me to photograph you all, including that fantastic skate board! I think Jerrod would love that! I know I have said this before, but having beautiful family photos really makes a house a home, and I hope you fill your house with some of these! You guys are just too cute not to put some of these up! Thanks for being chilly that day with me! It was totally worth it and your photos are priceless!

**Check out Grace Church HERE





















www.bodellphotographyonline.com