Tuesday, April 19, 2011

alaina.

This is Alaina! She is the niece of a dear friend of mine, Nora! I think this is possibly the cutest thing she does for her family when they come out for work and they bring the kids along. Usually, Aunt Nora gets to spend time with the kids, and somewhere in the mix, I get to come along and do some photos. This time, Alaina and her dad came out from Pennsylvania. One of the days they were here, Nora brought her to The Flying Cupcake where I met them with my camera.

Alaina. Possibly the cutest little girl with the most curls on top of her head I have ever seen! She enjoyed a chocolate cupcake, or at least the frosting on top of it!  Her faces cracked me up, but I know she loved every bit of that frosting! Nora, thanks once again for introducing me to another of your adorable nieces. She's darling from head to toe and lucky to have YOU in her life too! Aunts are wonderful for spoiling and buying them cupcakes...I have two of them myself that I love to spoil! I love these pictures. I hope we were able to capture a little bit of "the day in the life of Alaina!" She's just too cute for words!
www.bodellphotographyonline.com