Friday, April 22, 2011

issac.

This precious little thing is Issac. He's the dear little one of a good friend of mine whom I have known since we were little. I've had several fabulous photo sessions with this family, and I was thrilled to find out that Cassi, along with two of our other friends, was having a new baby! And so I'm so excited to introduce you to little Issac! I'm looking forward to seeing him grow into a big, strong little man like his big brother DJ, who also happens to be one of my favorite little people to photograph! He's such a proud big brother already!

Cassi, your new addition is adorable, but then again, we all expected that! I love these photos and even though I didn't make it to "round 2", I am so glad we did round 1 outside! It was so worth it with these shots! I'm going to have to print a few for my own personal collection! Thanks again for spending time with me and I can't wait to photograph the family again soon! Enjoy your new man and these pictures!
www.bodellphotographyonline.com