Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Clint. Sarah. Archer: Family.

I have been so excited for you all to meet little Archer. He is one lucky little guy to have been born into such a loving and caring family! Sarah and Clint are totally in my 'lifer' club, and it was so much fun to see them interact with little Archer as a mom and dad. It's totally true how they say you just fall right into that role like you've never known anything different. Clint and Sarah, I can't tell you both enough how much you mean to me. And how my life is truly blessed because you guys are in it! I'm so happy I got to spend a little time with Archer, and I'm glad I got to see you both before Clint heads overseas. Cling to these pictures while he's away Sarah, and squeeze your little man a little tighter! You know I'm one of your biggest fans and I'll totally have Clint in my prayers too. No doubt he will be home soon, and Archer will be just getting cuter and cuter as the days go by! He will be a lady charmer one of these days because his mom and dad are soo cute! I absolutely LOVE these shots of you all! And Sarah, I've told you before---your EYES are STUNNING! Here are a few that I love!