Tuesday, August 21, 2012

chad. karen. nicholas + baby: family.

Chad and Karen's adorable little family is growing by one more and very soon! They're expecting their second in the next few weeks and Karen wanted to be sure we got some cute maternity photos to remember this time. And little Nicholas is now 3 so of course we had to showcase how incredibly cute that little face of his is also! Karen, I just love every time I get to see you, and I'm excited that the next time I'll be seeing you all we'll have a little baby to welcome to the picture. Thanks for letting me be a part of this special time in your lives. Here are just a quick handful of the photos I know you have been anxiously waiting for! Enjoy these next few weeks and hopefully the time will fly by and baby number two will be here before you know it!