Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Michael & Amber.

Please meet my dear friend Amber and her handsome husband and cute little dog too! I've known Amber for years now, and I was so excited to have her in front of my camera. She is one of those people who is beautiful on the outside, but it truly shines from within as she is one of the sweetest, most sincere ladies you'll ever know. I think it comes honest from her mom and dad who are both such genuine, loving and caring people. They definitely have a wonderful family all of whom I'm happy to have known over the years! Amber and Michael, thanks for spending your Sunday evening with me that day and for being so awesome in front of my many lenses! I love how you adore each other, and how you can act like newlyweds AND an old married couple at the same time! You are too much fun! You're inspiring Amber, and I thank you tons for that. Please enjoy looking through these photos for many more years. Maybe next time we'll be photographing your kids?! Just sayin! The furbaby will do for now. He's such a good boy and he even smiled for the camera! Totally love him!