Friday, September 14, 2012

Cameron & AJ: brothers.

It's Cameron's big first birthday so of course why not celebrate in style with a little photo shoot! His mom is so creative and stylish and found this little, adorable tie especially for his one year pictures and I think he is just about as handsome as can be! Cameron is such a happy little guy and can totally smile on command, making my job easy as pie. And his big brother AJ is another of my favorite kids too! Making him laugh isn't too hard either. Susan and Jeff, I've said before that I just love your little family, it's so true! You clearly do a wonderful jobs as parents because they both are just such happy little men, and I am excited to be able to see them hit mile stones like a first birthday. Thanks again for yet another fun and wonderful photo session! Enjoy your photos!