Friday, September 14, 2012

Chris. Kate. Colin: family.

Chris and Kate were one of my couples who got married awhile back, and now they have such a sweet, super cute little boy who I am certain makes their world go round! I have only seen photos of him on Facebook, and when I finally got to meet him, he is just as cute, maybe even more, in person! I love those big brown eyes, those chubby little cheeks, and he makes these adorable little facial expressions that just make you want to scoop him up and take him home. You guys, it was so good to see you again and finally meet your little Colin! No doubt he keeps you guys on your feet, but I'm certain he is the best thing in your world right now too. I'm so glad I got to see him and I'm telling you, he is GORGEOUS, so please, have more babies that look just like him...or one that we can put cute little hair bows in next time?! HUH?! Wouldn't that be fun! Enjoy your photos and have a blast on your new adventures!