Monday, October 8, 2012

Eric & Amy: married.

**Click HERE then click on Eric and Amy's last names to view and order photos from the wedding. See bride or groom for password.** 

Amy contacted me awhile ago about doing the photography for her wedding. When she walked into the studio to chat about everything, she literally had me on pins and needles with all these great plans she had for her wedding. She told me about the wonderful theme, the gorgeous barn location at Barn Swallow Farm the lovely vintage details she had began working on, the colors and everything else that would make this day special for her and Eric.

When I arrived at Barn Swallow Farm the day of the wedding, my jaw dropped at how much work they really had put into making the barn--their gorgeous wedding venue for the day. And anyone who knows her, knows how humble Amy is, so when you told her everything was truly gorgeous, she just smiled and blushed. It really was a spectacular wedding day when Amy surprised Eric with a horse drawn carriage as she, her dad and her daughter made their way down the isle. That moment was adorable and the look on Eric's face was priceless. Amy was a stunning bride, and Eric was so very handsome. They spent the night with their guests enjoying a beautiful sunset that overlooked the barn.

Amy, I still think back about our wonderful chats and I still am in awe of the detail you put into your wedding day! Everything was so perfectly in place, and I had just so much fun with all of you. Thank you and Eric for being so much fun to photograph, and thanks to your wedding party who kept me laughing and enjoying my job even more! I am loving these photos so much, and hope you do too. Here are just a mere handful of my favorite details and moments of your happy day! I wish you all three the happiest days life has to offer!