Sunday, October 14, 2012

Michael & Samantha: engaged.

I had such a fun afternoon and evening spending time getting to know Sam and Michael as we ran around getting these fun photos of them being so in love and so happy together! Sam has these gorgeous eyes that clearly make Michael melt, and that give me the photographer goosebumps! And Michael just made me laugh because when he wasn't snuggling with Sam, he was being hilarious and making these funny, yet adorable faces. I love how perfectly at ease they were in front of my camera, and how I truly think they were 100% themselves for this entire photoshoot. Some of these moments are some of my favorites, and I am so happy to share them with you! Michael and Sam, thanks again for being fabulous in every way! Thanks for being yourselves and letting your personalities shine through my photos! I dearly love you to pieces! Now I'm so excited even more for your big day next spring.