Monday, October 22, 2012

Haley: class of 2013.

This is Haley. She smiled and had me at hello! I mean look at those cute dimples and those pretty eyes! I seriously could have photographed this adorable lady for the entire day had the sun not gone down! Haley is a senior at Mooresville High School, and we went to a strangely fun location to do these photos of her. I loved getting to know her and her awesome mom too...also making an appearance below! She was totally up for anything, making it easy to snap away and get these gorgeous photos of her. Our last stop, a purple car that was so crazy, yet gave me one of my most favorite photos of her. It's so simple, but I just love it! 

Haley, dear, thanks for making me think I was 18 again for that afternoon too, and being so much fun to work with! I adore you and your momma and can't wait to meet the rest of the family soon. I'm calling that 'round two' and I'm excited to find out how much trouble we can all get into together!!! Enjoy your photos, and soak in every day of your last high school year. Things just get better and better from here on out!