Friday, September 14, 2012

Jason. Angela. Adalyn. Jacob: family.

Jason and Angela met me with their kiddos on a warm evening out at the orchard. After almost melting from the heat, we have gorgeous photos to show from our time together! Adalyn kept me on my toes as I joked about giving her two donkeys as a surprise for being so amazing! I asked her where she would even put not one, but TWO donkeys if I gave them to her. Her response--"Under my bed!" How can you not LOVE her for that! She's a rockstar and I think my camera could eat her for dessert she was so much fun. Little Jacob is now a big boy just turning one, so we did a little smash the cake at the end of everything. Angela, Jason, your family is so cute! Your kids are literally mini versions of you guys. So adorable and so full of life! Thanks for loving on your family for my camera, I am loving your family photos and I hope you do to!