Wednesday, August 1, 2012

cupcake.

What more could a kid want. Cupcakes! When these adorable kiddo's mom talked to me about their photos, she wanted something a little different and outside the box. And what could be more fun than visiting the Flying Cupcake downtown in Indianapolis! They really have the cutest little boutique shops and it's a perfectly suitable backdrop for 4 kiddos to have some fun photos taken. So they filled their bellies and I snapped a few photos, and I am thrilled with how cute these shots are! Of course, Kristi and Dan have 4 of the greatest kids around, so it wasn't too hard getting some great moments for them. They kept me on my toes, made me laugh too hard, but I think we achieved our goal in getting something a little bit extraordinary for Kristi! Love your kids Dan and Kristi!!! What more can I say. I'll hang with them any day!