Monday, July 14, 2008

cinderella. times two.

...She spins and she sways to whatever song plays, without a care in the world..."There's a ball at the castle and I've been invited and I need to practice my dancing"...So I will dance with Cinderella, while she is here in my arms...Cause I know something a prince never knew. Oh I will dance with Cinderella. I don't want to miss even one song. Cause all too soon the clock will strike midnight...And she'll be gone... --Stephen Curtis Chapman, Cinderella

I can't get enough of my nieces and nephew who absolutely mean the world to me. Every season we must do some new pictures complete with hair and wardrobe! (yes, I said every season and they just love it!) So over the next few days I'll be showing them off all decked out in their summer attire. We're also working on a top secret project that you will have to stay tuned in to see...coming hopefully this fall! And these 3 are the inspiration behind it all! I'll be showcasing only the girls today, Charis and Cyli (Cyli yes is my assistant if she looks familiar to some of you!) and Ashton will come next, and then you'll get all 3! I'll appologize ahead of time for pouring these images to you in abundance, but they are in my opinion some of the cutest kids around and for now, I'll take pictures of them as much as I can. Besides, all too soon the clock will strike midnight and she'll be gone...