Tuesday, July 22, 2008

let the games begin.

READY...SET...VOTE...A few weeks ago I posted that we had been nominated graciously by one of my brides from earlier this year, for the A-List, Indy Channel's Best of Indy! I know I've received a couple of emails asking how or where to cast your votes...so I'm throwing the link up again for anyone who would like to give us their love with a vote! Currently we are in 12 or 13th place and at one time we were in 8th place! If you would like to vote, simply click the picture below and create a username and password, then check your email for your vote conformation...just follow the directions...I promise the whole process only takes a couple of minutes and you're set! Keep your fingers crossed and I'll let you know how we did! Thank you all ahead of time for being such fabulous couples and families to work with.
Best of TheIndyChannel.com A-List Nominated: Best Photographer in Indianapolis