Tuesday, July 15, 2008

let's hear it for the boy.

As promised, here is Ashton in all his glory. And here is my funny story of the day. We had been to the apple orchard shooting around and we all 4 had these big cups of apple cider slush. (like an apple juice slurpie!) Everyone was quiet and enjoying this most tasty beverage and as we were driving along I said, "ooohh...cool spot" and we pulled over to jump out for a few more pictures. Because today was Ashton's day, I made him jump out first for a few shots of only him. As we were working it like only a 9 year old can, Charis and Cyli sat in the car. Snap snap and I was done with Ashton. It was hot, so he would run back to the car, and Charis would jump out for her turn. I was testing some light and I heard ..."911. 911. EMERGENCY." Only I can't obsess enough on here at exactly how loud it was. I turned around flung the door open and there was Charis, cider slushy in tact, only it was ALL down the front of her brand new white dress. So we cleaned her up and like the bestest Auntie Darci in the entire world would, I let her have my cider slushy...and the shoot continued...here's what we have to show for it, sans cider slushies.