Monday, August 11, 2008

car car.

We are working on a new little endeavor that will be making it's way to the big screen in the next few months. So you may be seeing a handful of cute little ones running around the pages of the blog in the days to come. Of course, my first love will always remain my weddings, but how can I leave these little guys out? So, soon and very soon I'll be announcing the newest arrival to Bodell Photography. And for now, here's a little guy we photographed last week and I think he's just the most adorable little man ever and he just so happens to be the nephew of one of my bestest friends! When I first got there he had this small red helicoptor that he kept calling his "car car". I thought it was just darling! Later, we switched locations and he brought out a few more of these "car cars". I thought wow, this kid has more cars at almost one than I've ever had! He was too cute!