Thursday, August 21, 2008

historic: city market.

This is a special post that I'm sending out to my newly favorite friends at the City Market downtown in Indianapolis! http://www.indycm.com/ You girls are a bunch of special ladies and I am so blessed to have had the chance to meet you all! I hope I did this little project justice Ann! Thank you all again for the smiles and the laughs we've already shared and hopefully we will get to work together very soon for a wedding or two.

**special note: To any 2009 brides looking for an AMAZING new venue to host your special wedding day, be sure to give Julia (julia@indycm.com) a ring at the City Market for a fresh and modern approach to your event. She is just wonderful and I have no doubt that she and her fabulous assistants will do their best to ensure every detail is in perfect order for your wedding.

And be sure to visit the Farmers' Market on Wednesdays (May through October, 10:00am to 1:30pm) for all kinds of fresh goodies!