Monday, September 29, 2008

brayen.

After one busy busy weekend, I finally had the chance to photograph a brand new baby, little Brayen. I think this is the first time I'm photograping one of my bride and groom's children and I couldn't be happier for Melanie and Robert! I've known Melanie and her family for years and years and now I'm photographing her new baby! These two are just perfect for each other, and I can't wait to see Brayen grow and turn into a handsome little guy! He's got the cutest little thing he does with his mouth...it's almost like he's shivering, but he's not cold...it's adorable and he was cracking me up! And Mel, I love you in these photos...you look so gorgeous for just having a baby. He's beautiful, cute and just adorable! It's great to see a dad like Robert who can't get enough of his new little baby too. You guys seem so happy and I think it's awesome. Brayen is extremely blessed and lucky to have parents like you. So Mel and Robert, thanks for letting me come and hang out for awhile today, and I couldn't wait to show you these tonight! I hope you love them all!