Tuesday, September 23, 2008

kaden & carter.

There is just something magical that happens when you give a kid balloons. When I showed up to photograph Kaden & Carter the other day, they both had huge smiles on their faces when I told them they could play with these balloons. Of course it took me and their mom a good couple of minutes to untangle them...but it was worth it in the end and we have some really fun shots with them. I just couldn't get enough of these two handsome guys as we rolled around on the ground taking photos. Keeping little ones attention is a tough thing to do and I think Carter was spent by the time we went for an outfit change. He let out some of best screams I think I've ever heard! While I thought it was absolutely hysterical he just wasn't having it! That's alright though, because I managed to throw in some of my super spiderman techniques and we ended the day with so many great images. (That was for you Kaden!)

Kristin, I had the best day spending time with you and your mom and your boys. They are both so much fun and I can't wait to do it all again soon with your entire family! Enjoy your photos!