Saturday, November 1, 2008

100.

Can you believe that this marks the 100th post on my blog? I couldn't think of anyone better to showcase for my number 100 post than two brand new twin baby boys that I just spent the evening photographing. This is only a little sneak preview of more to come! But I can't resist because I've spent the past hour or so saying how incredibly CUTE these little guys are and I think everyone needs to see them! Also, Brandi and Ryan's families are all over at the house, and I think this would be a wonderful surprise to show them! Brandi is the brainchild behind my terrific website that I think is just beautiful and my photography ventures would be nothing without her...I really mean that Brandi, I think you're awesome and you and Ryan will be (already are!) amazing parents! Holding back the tears now...allow me to introduce you to 10 toes, 10 fingers and 2 little gifts from God... Caleb and Luke.