Friday, November 7, 2008

and then there were 5.

I have such respect for all you moms out there! After I finished photographing this bunch over last weekend, I was ready to put my feet up! All I could do was laugh because when you have 5 little ones running circles around you just forget who you are, what you are doing and you just start snapping pictures as quick as you can. Of course, I kept it together and made things quick and easy with some tickling and my histerics, and I really think these images turned out so adorable if I do say so myself. I was so inspired by some of this gorgeous light we were having that day and I seriously love the expressions that you get with kids! So even though I may have felt a smidge overwhelmed at first, when you see the faces and the smiles and how happy they are by just being able to be themselves, it makes it all worth it. Kids are magical in the fact that one minute they are laughing and the next they are crying but the second you can grab their attention, they just give you the most beautiful expressions across their face, and it's those moments that I'll gladly take these 5 today and photograph them just being kids...tomorrow, who knows? Perhaps I'll tackle 10 or 12 kiddos!

Here you go girls! I hope your mom loves these as much I do...she's not going to see this right?! AHHH! Oh, and how are the cloths...did we get the stains out? I should really send a gallon of bleach to you Julie! I'm soooo sorry! Here are Cameron, Ryan, Jared, Kaden, and little Carter, all grandkids by the way and this is for their grandma...won't she just love these!