Monday, November 3, 2008

marcus & lindsey. engaged.

We headed down to Bloomington a couple of weeks ago for Marcus and Lindsey's engagement session. It was wonderful to spend some time walking around the campus of IU and photographing the two of them just being themselves and in love. You guys were both so great to get to know and I can't wait for your wedding now! I promise not to stand on any tables during your reception! Perhaps I'll just swing from the celings or something, or I'll rig up something so I'll come up from the floor during your first dance to photograph it all!!! HAahah! I know you'll both think that's funny! Seriously though, it's going to be a perfect wedding and I know you'll be stunning Lindsey, and Marcus is going to rock the tux too! I adore you both! Enjoy the photos...I'm gonna go stand on my table now and photograph my dog! Tee-hehe!