Wednesday, November 5, 2008

lance & brityn.

I never knew that kids could have so many expressions and look so completely different in several photographs taken within the same hour! It was a gorgeous day with blue skies on Saturday when we met to take photos of Lance and Brityn. She of course had been practicing those model moves because when I turned the camera to her, she immediately turned on the charm! I was loving it mearly for the fact that how many 6 year olds do you know that you have to bust out the funny faces, squealy voices and peak-a-boo's, just to get the smiles rolling out of them?! Brityn was fabulous and she even had some of her own ideas for posing, and they were just terrific! And though Lance is the older, tougher, oh so very much cooler older brother, and even though I'm sure I probably nearly ruined his day because it was "picture day", he worked it out and I got some really really awesome shots of him. I just really had a great time with these two and Donna you were an amazing mom in the sidelines and you gave wonderful suggestions and help with wardrobe and hair! A perfect assistant! Your services aided in perfectly gorgeous photographs of your darling kiddos and I just can't wait for you all to see these! Thank you for being wonderful to photograph and I'm so glad we had the chance to become friends! Without further waiting, here you go! I hope you love the ones with your other 4 legged child too! She was adorable as well!

**By the way...the first and the last photos here are 2 of my favorite FAVORITE kids photos EVER!