Wednesday, May 6, 2009

marcus & lindsey: married.

**click on the shopping cart (below the pictures, in the black slideshow box) and click on Marcus and Lindsey's last names to view and order photos from the wedding**

When I first got to the church I was greeted by a group of girls that were laughing and having the best time. Somewhere in the middle of it all, was Lindsey with the wedding hair and the wedding makeup. She was waiting to put the dress on and she was stunning and she wore a smile across her face that I'm not sure you could pay her to remove. After a few photos of this traditional preparation, I ventured to find Marcus. He was perfect with his tux and he too smiled and said, "Have you seen Lindsey?" Again, it was the smile that didn't leave his face and I couldn't wait to photograph this day! Moments later the music was playing, guests were in their seats facing forward and everyone took their place to begin the ceremony. The moment that Lindsey hit the doorway with her dad, I looked over at Marcus and he was beaming. I know I've said it before, but as the goosebumps fell upon my arms, I could tell we were all about to witness something beyond incredible. These two are so perfectly made for each other and their love was evident to everyone sitting in those seats. I was thrilled to be a part of it all, and Lindsey and Marcus, thank you so much for letting me photograph the day! The ceremony was simple yet sweet and the party after was filled with some really great speeches and dancing! I love the dancing! It was really neat to hear your dad talk Lindsey and the words that Marcus's brother spoke about how there family had prayed for you was incredibly touching. I'm sure every guest at your wedding will agree when I say I wish you both everything life has to offer and MORE! You both are adorable and I had the best time with your friends and getting to know your families! Have fun in Germany and enjoy your lives together! And I hope you love these photos as much as I do!