Wednesday, May 6, 2009

megan.

CLICK here to view your personal gallery www.printroom.com/pro/bodellphotography

Megan is my assistant Chad's cousin and we got to spend the day last Saturday doing her senior pictures. I probably annoyed everyone with my slight obsession for her darling haircut...literally if I were to ever even think of cutting of my locks, this is how I would go! Come on look at her! She's fabulous in every way and she's graduating in just a few short weeks! I love the purple car that got to make a special appearance and there was enough wind that day to start a tornado! And, Megan also shows pigs in 4-H, which is ever so near and dear to my heart as I was a 4-Her myself, so we had to of course throw on the mud boots and grab a few with her babies! SO cute! Wind and pigs aside, Megan, you rocked these photos and I'm loving each one of them! It's tough to pick a favorite! Thanks for being amazing to photograph. Chad and I loved it and I hope I get to see you soon girl! Good luck with your last few weeks of school!