Thursday, May 7, 2009

troy & carrie: engaged.

We met early on a Saturday with the blue skies and poofy clouds at the Indianapolis Museum of Art. Troy and Carrie got out of the car and I was instantly excited to start the session! I still get completely nervous at the beginning of anything I shoot, but after I snapped off the first few shots, it was nothing but easy with these two! They are so incredibly in love and it more than shows through in their pictures. I always tell my couples that I don't want to "pose" you too much, because that can take away from some of the natural expressions and those lovey-dovey feelings that you should have when you're in love. The results: Go ahead and look through some of the following pictures and you'll see what I mean! Those adorable little grins they give each other...When I say "bring it in close", and they get super close! I love it! It's so easy to photograph when two people can't keep their hands off of each other and you get the best pictures in the end!

Troy and Carrie! I can't even begin to tell you how exicted I am for your June wedding! I was thrilled to sit down and meet you both (and Carrie's mom!) at the Starbucks and going over your details for the wedding is always fun. But it's that smile that Troy gets when Carrie talks about her colors or the flowers, like he really is interested in what she has to say...I love that! Your wedding is going to be stellar and I'm honored to get to be on the sidelines photographing it all! Thanks for a wonderful day full of laughter and cuteness! You brought it all for these photos! I hope you love them!