Thursday, November 12, 2009

chelsea.

Meet Chelsea! I've known her ever since she was the cutest little girl you would have ever met! She has this gorgeous smile and you can't help but just be happy in her presence. I was really excited to do some photos for her senior year and I wasn't a bit surprised how photogenic she was. She reminds me of her mom and her sister in some of these! They're all so beautiful!

Chelsea! I hope you are enjoying your senior year! I can't wait to see where college and life takes you. I think you would make an amazing teacher and go on to inspire so many kids if this is what you decide on doing. I like to think I'll never quite grow up, so it's ok by me if it takes you a little bit to figure it all out! Just enjoy every minute of the ride and keep smiling that gorgeous smile!

Thanks for being terrific in every way and for a fun photo shoot with your mom! It was great to catch up with you both! Enjoy your photos... and wait til you see the rest!