Wednesday, November 11, 2009

jerad. april. alethea. payton: family.

I've know April since high school when they started going to our church and now she had a gorgeous family! She's also a photographer (click HERE)and her work is so so good! I was still a ball of nerves photographing them, especially since it was getting darker outside by the minute. You can't help but want to take tons of photos of all of them because they're all just so stinking cute! April's husband's brother (if you followed that!) just married my best friend, so hopefully we'll get to see each other more than ever now!

It's been so much fun getting to see you here lately April! I can't beleive we're not in high school anymore...shh...don't tell anyone! We're still smoking hot right?! HA! I love your family and the girls are beyond beautiful inside and out. Their laughing is infectious! I'm glad my niece was there to keep them entertained and I love their expressions in every one. You are so so so pretty April, always were, always will be. Keep doing what you love and making beautiful images for everyone! Thanks for a fun, and fast mini session! Enjoy your photos!