Sunday, November 8, 2009

the fabulous five.

...and their mom's, dad's and grandma! You might remember these 5 from the photo session we did with them last year! Click HERE to see them then, and you'll be as amazed as I am how much they've all grown up over the past year! And this time, the rest of the family joined in the fun and I just love the photos we got! This entire family is so near and dear to my heart now, that I don't think I'll ever let them get photographed by anyone else! EVER! I was so glad Julie that you set this all up, and I was even more thankful that the daylight held out for just a few more minutes. I'm even more thankful that the kids share my mad love for the famous cider slushy...also known as the "cure all" to kids being over the entire photo experience!

This time was even more fun because Kristin, Carrie and Julie's mom came along to be in some of the photos. I wish I had pictures like this of my sisters and my mom! The one of her with the grandkids in black and white needs to be a huge canvas I'm thinking! It's beautiful and you all are so entirely happy! It's my absolute favorite of the entire day!

Well girls. Same time same place next year? I'll just go ahead and put you down on the calendar and I'll have my people call your people! Thanks again for making my fall out at the orchard! Enjoy your photos!