Sunday, November 17, 2013

Charlie & Linda: married.

**Click HERE then click on Charlie and Linda's last names to view and order photos from the wedding. See bride or groom for password.**

I know Linda has been patiently awaiting to finally see these photos from here wedding, so I'm going to keep things short today and get right to the pictures! Of course, I have to say thank you though, for being such a fun crowd to work with that day! Your families were absolutely wonderful, your bridal party was hilarious and those little twins in their bow ties, absolutely the cutest things ever. Linda, you were such a pretty bride, and I loved that birdcage veil and those details on your dress. It was perfect! All the details of your entire day came together so perfectly and I was happy to be a part of it all too. Now, on to the pictures! Here are my favorites from our day, enjoy!