Thursday, November 28, 2013

Josh & Nicole: married.

Several years ago, I was fortunate to meet this cute little blond gal named Jennifer, she was getting married to Josh and I photographed their wedding. She started it all. A few years later, I would photograph Josh's older sister Michelle, who married Chad, one of my really good friends...who I just so happened to have photographed his two sister's weddings also. And here we are now, and just a few short weeks ago, Josh and Michelle's little sister Nicole married her best friend Josh.

I can't begin to tell you all how adorable Josh and Nicole are together! You couldn't wipe the smile from her face if you tried--when they are together. On their wedding day, they had a sweet first moment together before the ceremony, and then soon, we had finished photos and Nicole was heading down the isle toward Josh. I love the look on her face coming down the isle and the entire ceremony was endearing as it was performed by her brother Josh and another good friend Chris.

Nicole and Josh, you two have both been so much fun getting to know along this little journey from those first meetings to that amazing engagement session and now to this wedding. Nicole, I just adore your family! I'm a little sad that you're the last to be married in one of my favorite families! It has been so much fun over these years, having you as bridesmaids, and now getting to be the one with the white dress. I love how things always come full circle! Enjoy these photos from your day, and continue to make each other laugh and smile each day as you begin your lives together.